Browse by category
- Exploratory data analysis
- getting started
- learn R
- mixed effects
- Scatter plot
- statistical concepts
- why R?
- working directory
Join 26 other subscribers
- Getting started — loading data, writing and saving scripts January 16, 2014
- Getting started – getting helped January 16, 2014
- Getting started — Installation of RStudio and some packages + using ggplot() to make a simple plot January 16, 2014
- Postgraduate data analysis and interpretation January 16, 2014
- Mixed-effects modeling — four hour workshop — part IV: LMEs November 5, 2013
Tag Archives: productivity
Workflow concerns – how do you organize information?
Information you have to organize 1. articles from literature search – abstracts, results of literature searches, pdfs of articles you have access to, your notes on the articles: — people print things out, write notes on paper, and file this … Continue reading
Posted in productivity, workflow Tagged productivity, workflow Leave a comment
Handy notes on using evernote for better productivity.
Evernote is wildly popular among people concerned with being more productive in information-focused jobs. I use it. You should try it out because: 1. tags and notebooks make research searchable, searchable means findable, and findable means ‘not wasting your time … Continue reading
Posted in productivity, workflow Tagged evernote, productivity Leave a comment